Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Mona Lisa


mona lisa Image

This is the portrait Mona Lisa by Leonardo DaVinci.  It is probably the most famous painting in the world.  The oil painting was believed to have been created between 1503 and 1506.  It is now on display at the Louvre Museum in Paris, France.  Many people are captivated by Mona Lisa's smile.  What do you think of it?  Please respond to this masterpiece in the comment section below.  Please list your first and last name in the comment box.  Any negative comments will be removed.  Some questions you can answer are:
What art elements do you see?
How does this piece make you feel?
What ideas do you have about this portrait?
What do you think about the colors?
What do you think Mona Lisa's story is?

4 comments:

  1. I like the trees.I like the dress.It make me feel happy.I thick it looks great.I think it needs more lite colors.I think it is she went to town and meet an arttis and that was I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie B.

    I like the science fiction background. I like how her smile is mystries. Her hair is very pretty. This picture makes me feel happy. The artist needs to add more colors than what is in it. Mona Lisa is the only thing in the portret that looks real. It should have more of a realist background from what is painted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the background because it is outside.I like the trees in the background.It is so realistic that it looks like somebody took a picture of her.The artist needs to add bright colors.It makes me feel sad because there are no bright colors and it is very dull.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the painting it looks pretty real. Her dress looks great and pretty. Her smile looks nice. The background is pretty too. She looks so pretty,that I wish I could be in pretty painting like her.

    ReplyDelete