Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My First Blog!

Hey!  I'm finally taking a shot at blogging!  I'm not sure if I will even keep up with this, but Pinterest has really inspired me to start a classroom blog.  This will be a site for parents, students, and friends.  I will try my best to keep this site updated for my 4th and 5th grade classes. 

My blog's name kind of sums me up.  Since I'm a  teacher, this blog will focus on "SING", which stands for Standards, Ideas, News, and Goals. I put the lowercase "i" in front because I love technology, hence the play on iPad/iTunes, etc.  Plus I love music and singing off key!   Another thing about me is that I love cake and icing, so I thought this wacky blog name would work great.

I'm getting ready to mail out my "Welcome to 4th Grade" letters!  I am really looking forward to this school year.  I love teaching 4th and 5th grades! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stacey,
    Just wanted to let you know I'm lurking and learning. You have inspired me to start a blog. Wish me luck. :) AND yes, you do like your cake and icing. :)

    ReplyDelete